This video describes the process of split and cutting concrete blocks. For splitting concrete blocks, a hammer as well as a chisel are required. For cutting concrete blocks, you can either use a skill saw with a masonry blade or a masonry saw. Next, proper safety guidelines and equipment are discussed. For splitting masonry blocks, two types of blocks that are manufactured with splitting notches are shown. To split these blocks, they must be scored with the chisel along the entire length of the notch and on each side of the block in line with the notches; after completely scored, the process is repeated until block splits in two. Next, a line is manually drawn across a block that does not contain splitting notches. Next notches are created using a skill saw with the aforementioned masonry blade. The block is then scored along the newly created splitting notches until the block splits in half.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades