How to spackle a crack or a hole Use spackling paste that is water based. Open up the can and take out a little bit of spackle using a 2 inch knife. Make sure that you put the lid back on the can so that the spackle does not dry out. Put the spackle onto a 5 inch knife. The 5 inch knife will serve as a pallet for the spackle. Take a little bit of the spackle off of the 5 inch knife with your 2 inch knife. Make sure the hole or crack is completely cleaned out ahead of time. Take the knife and spread the spackle over the hole or crack leaving a little excess on the surface. Then angle your blade more vertically to the surface and scrap off the excess spackle leaving only the crack or hole filled with spackle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades