In this tutorial, we learn how to solder copper water lines. First, take a sand cloth and thoroughly clean the outside of the tube. Then, take a cleaning brush and clean the inside cup of each side of the fitting. Apply flux to the inside of the fitting, then insert the tube inside. Make sure the tube is inserted into the bottom of the cup properly. Now, take a torch and apply the head to the cup of the fitting. Wait until the solder starts rolling and goes all the way around the fitting. When finished, clean off the pipe and you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades