Each year, if you have an asphalt driveway, it is important that you sealcoat your driveway against the elements. Doing so regularly will prevent the cycles of melting and freezing water from destroying your driveway. After you have patched the large cracks (over ¼") and holes in your blacktop by folllowing our tutorial on Repairing Asphalt Cracks, you are ready to start sealcoating the entire driveway. Be sure that you are wearing old clothing (this is not a "clean" project), that the temperature is at least 50°F, and that you do not expect rain for about a day and a half. For a step-by-step guide to sealcoating asphalt driveways, take a look at this DIY video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades