In this tutorial, we learn how to scribe break an acrylic sheet. You just need a Stanley knife and a straight edge to do this to any acrylic sheet. First, put some gloves on and safety glasses. From here, level out the area you want to cut on your sheet, then clamp the angle while laying down. Next, use your knife to cut along the edge, going over the same spot several times. Press down hard to ensure it's completely cut. To finish, all you have to do is to bend the excess piece down and it should fall off from the rest right away!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades