This how-to video from Lowe's demonstrates how to replace a damaged screen. The tools required are fiberglass screen, spline, tape measure, spline roller, screwdriver, and utility knife. He shows the different options in screen material, and suggests taking pieces of your old screen and spline along to match it. He removes the old spline and screen, lays the replacement screen over the frame and trims it. He uses a spline roller to roll the new spline into the groove and attach the screen. This demonstration shows that replacing a screen is an easy project you can do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades