This video explains to the viewer the advantages of replacing washing machine hoses. As well as, rather more importantly, explaining how to complete the process. According to the creator the rubber hoses that are standard to most washing machines are subjected to high pressure water for many years. As they are only made of rubber they are apt to break and start leaking. This can cause many thousands of dollars worth of water damage. The creator recommends replacing the rubber pipes with reinforced mesh pipes made from metal. These are far less likely to leak. The change can be made by simply disconnecting the machine from the power supply, turning off the flow of water to the machine and then unscrewing the rubber pipes before reattaching the new metal ones. For more advantages of reinforced mesh piping and more details of how to install it please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades