Tired of your old front entry doorknob? Get rid of it in lieu of something a little classier (and safer). A handleset is the perfect way to make your front door stand out, and this video will show you how to install one— specifically, Schlage Plymouth Handleset. You'll need a phillips head screwdriver, tape measure, battery drill, 3/8" drill bit and a Sharpie or other marking device. To see how to install the matching deadbolt, click here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades