Whether it is damaged in a storm or you're just replace an old one with a new model, replacing an exterior light fixture can help the overall look of your home. It's an easy job that can be done in less than an hour, but it's very dangerous.
Attemtping to remove the fixture while the electricity is still on, is not only dangerous but dumb. This can lead to you possibly being electrocuted and can easily be avoided. So in this tutorial, you'll find out how to replace you exterior light outside your home without no problem. So good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades