Ron Hazelton describes how to replace a screen in a door or window. The screen is held in the frame by a vinyl cord that can be removed with a knife. Lift the old screen out of the frame. With the new screen on a flat surface, using the frame as a template, cut the new screen a half-inch larger than the frame all around. Cut 45-degree notches in the screen at each corner. Place the screen evenly on the frame. Press the cord back into the groove on the sides first, then the top and bottom. Finally, trim off the excess cord and screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades