This Home and Garden video tutorial shows how to repair a wash machine lid switch. This video is on a GE Prodigy machine. Looking inside the machine under the switch, she finds that two wires are broken. Take a screwdriver and press down the clip of the switch from underneath. One end will come out. Then, pull out the switch. After that it is very simple. Cut off a bit of the plastic coating from the ends of the wires, connect them to the switch and put some electrical tape around them. Now you need to put the switch back in place, start the machine and check it out. You must unplug the machine before you undertake any repair on it. That applies to all electrical appliances.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades