In order to repair stripped screw holes in wood, you will need the following, a hammer, screws, matches, awl, a flat headed punch, a utility knife, and side cutters. Cut off the tips of the wooden matchsticks. Place matchsticks in the hole, after you remove the strikers. Tap the matchsticks in with the hammer and the awl. Make sure that you cut away the excess. Now, it will accept a screw. If you need to put another matchstick in, if you are having difficulty fitting it in, you can trim the matchstick to make it pointy. This technique and also be used, if you want to insert a screw adjacent to a hole that you previously drilled.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades