In this video, we learn how to repair small cracks in wood projects with Bob Schmidt. Even though the cracks are small, they may catch your eye when you walk into the room. You can minimize this with just a little bit of work with a screwdriver. First, grab your screwdriver and rub the middle of it on the corner of two pieces of wood. This will rub out the two pieces without changing the stain on the wood. If you have a missing crack on baseboard, you can do the same thing, which will lessen the gap and make it appear smaller! This can help you repair cracks in your home in no time, without ruining your home and hard work!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades