Plaster walls, although popular homebuilding materials, are notoriously easy to damage. Door handles, elbows and moving furniture are all great at putting holes in plasterboard walls, holes which, thankfully, only take an hour or so to patch up. Stumped as to how to do it? Watch this video tutorial to learn how to repair these holes on your wall.
Here's what you will need:
* Wire mesh
* String wood or pencils
* A wet cloth
* Sanding paper
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades