The drum support rollers are usually in the same spot on every dryer, no matter the brand. They will be below the drum. In order to remove the rollers, you need to open the dryer's cabinet and remove the drum. Perhaps you will notice that the left roller is more worn out than the right one. This is a common occurrence, but you need to replace both at the same time. Be sure to remove the nut before you remove the roller. Don't use more than one drop of oil on the hub as too much oil will aid the accumulation of dust and lint, which harm the rollers. Replace the drum, reassemble the cabinet, and restore power.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades