This video shows the viewer how to repair a section of damaged molding surrounding a door or window. The method shown uses WD40 and polyester resin. Firstly an undamaged section of the molding is sprayed with WD40 and then covered in resin. Once the resin has hardened the WD40 allows it to be removed and used as a mould. The mould is then sprayed with more WD40 and is filled with new resin. This is allowed to harden and then removed. The resin replica of the molding is then sanded and cut to fit. Once the molding has been replaced and repainted it is nearly impossible to distinguish from the surrounding wood. For more information and more detailed instructions, as well as a demonstration, please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades