This Home and Garden video tutorial is going to show you how to repair damage around wall elements such as outlets. The video demonstrates how to repair a gap around a socket that was created due to a miscalculation on the part of the mason. The simplest way of repairing this would be to take the cover off, get a patch which is pre cut to the correct dimensions, peel it off, place it correctly over the opening in the wall and press it on. You could paint the area with matching color. Then put the cover back on and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades