In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a repair in cut leather. This is useful if you have damaged leather you would like to repair yourself. Make a knife cut in the leather, and then cut and place a sew patch into the leather. Push it underneath the leather. Now, glue the sew patch in place with inexpensive craft glue. Rub it around the leather and edges of the cut. Wipe off excess glue with a damp cloth and wait until it dries. Place something heavy on it for a good amount of time. Go over it with a hairdryer for about thirty seconds on a low setting. Dry it again once more. Viewing this video will show you how easy it is to repair leather.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades