You can buy a porcelain patch kit to fix chips in your porcelain sink. You used to have to take two steps to repair it starting with a filler followed by a glaze to make it shiny. The video teaches how to use patch kits that you paint on like nail polish. To apply the patch you want to put on several thin coats and let each coat dry. When you apply the coats the key is to get the patch level with the rest of the sink. Then you can sand it with 220 grit sandpaper. After you have sanded the area use a white cloth to buff the area and give it a nice shine. Use the video to simply repair a chip in your porcelain sink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades