In this tutorial we learn how to repair a ceramic disc tap. You will need: adjustable spanner, flathead screwdriver, Allen key, and ceramic disc to do this. To start, you will prepare the sink by turning the water off. Then, remove the tap head using the tools that you grabbed. Once off, grab the cartridge from the inside using the wrench. Once you reinstall the disc tap you will replace all the parts back on top of the handle. When you're finished, turn the water back on and then see if the water is running. Then you're finished, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades