An asphalt driveway looks good when new but over time, wear and tear will show. This video by Lowes.com shows you how to clean, repair and reseal your driveway to maintain it and make it last. Before starting the job, check the weather for a few dry days. Tools and materials needed are listed highlighting safety equipment to be used and precautions to be taken. Weeds, stains and dirt are removed and a low pressure is used to rinse the driveway clean. Crack sealant is used to repair smaller cracks. Larger cracks and pot holes need to be taken care of with pavement repair compound. Check instructions for curing time before sealing. In sealing, two thinner coats are recommended rather than one thick coat. The coats should be first spread parallel to the house and back and fort down the driveway. The second layer should be spread perpendicular to the first layer. Not only will repairing and sealing your driveway, save your driveway, it will also save you money.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades