Are you sick and tired of staring at that water damage on your ceiling? There's no need to sleep staring at that annoying water spot on the ceiling when it's so easy to get rid of! Loose the spots with the easy steps listed in this video.
You Will Need:
• A bucket
• A large sponge
• Paper towels
• A paintbrush or roller
• Stain-blocking primer
Step 1: Fix the source of the leak
Fix the source of the leak before repairing water stains.
Step 2: Mix cleaning solution
Mix a solution of three parts water and one part bleach in the bucket.
Step 3: Scrub away mold
Apply the solution with a large sponge and scrub away any mold. After 20 minutes, rinse the spot with a clean sponge and dry it with paper towels.
Step 4: Apply primer
Use a brush or roller to apply a stain-blocking primer to cover the area and ensure that the stain does not come back.
Step 5: Repaint
Repaint the area, if necessary, when the primer is dry. You can now sleep soundly knowing your ceiling and walls are as good as new.
Trivia: The largest painting in the world is "Mother Earth," by David Aberg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades