Getting that wallpaper down is not near as bad as people think it is. Here is a four step process for getting that old wallpaper off quickly and easily. Use a wallpaper perforating tool to make hundreds of holes in the wallpaper. Just roll the tool over the wall and it will make little holes in the wallpaper. Next put a gallon and a half of hot water in a garden sprayer and add to it an enzyme based wallpaper stripper. Spray on the wallpaper stripper starting at the top of the wall. Make sure you coat the old paper with the stripper and let it soak in for approximately thirty minutes. After the enzymes have worked on the paper glue just start at the top and peel the old paper off a strip at a time. If there is any residual paste still on the wall it can be removed with some more stripper and sponge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades