In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to remove a tile from a floor or wall. Begin by marking the tiles with a hammer and punch. These marks are used as guidelines for the drill. Create an X shape with the markings. Now use a drill to drill through the tile holes, but not through the wall. Now complete the X-shape pattern by connect the holes with a chisel and hammer. Then crack the tile into pieces and pry the pieces off the wall. This video will benefit those viewers who are doing home renovation, and would like to learn how to remove a tile for replacement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades