In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to remove surrounding "haze" from a tile grout patch. Allow the grout to dry and wipe off the area with a dry piece of cloth. Put on gloves, take a bit of grout haze remover on a piece of rag and wipe the floor around the grout areas. This will take the hazing material off. Take more of the liquid and cover more area. Once the rag is dirty, take a clean rag piece and continue the process until all haze is removed. Leave it on for a few minutes and rinse it off with water and sponge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades