In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to remove and replace vinyl siding. Users will need a siding removal tool (zip tool). Insert this tool beneath the bottom edge of the overlap and pull down while sliding the tool horizontally. Remove the nails underneath and simply pull down the siding. Now measure the length of the siding. With the new siding, connect it on the exterior wall and reinforce it with some nails. This video will help those viewers who need to learn how to replace a vinyl siding. This will also benefit those who do home renovations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades