You're munching away on walnuts and, oh no, you notice you have a scratch on your wood floor. You already have the solution in your hand. The oil in nuts will fill in and make scratches on a wood floor disappear.
Cover up scratches on wood furniture by using this simple technique with a walnut.
You Will Need
* Pecans (optional)
* Almonds (optional)
* Brazil nuts (optional)
Step 1: Remove the meat
Remove a large piece of nut from the shell and rub it diagonally into the scratch.
Pecans, almonds, and Brazil nuts will also work.
Step 2: Rub with fingers
Rub the area with your fingers to warm the area.
Step 3: Let the oils soak in
Wait a few minutes to let the natural oil from the nut soak into the wood.
Step 4: Buff area
Buff the area with a soft cloth.
Did you know? A high source of protein, vitamins, and antioxidants, walnuts reduce the risk of heart disease and contribute to the brain's cognitive functions
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades