We understand why companies affix sticky labels to their products. We just don't understand why they manufacture these labels with unyielding, Godzilla strength glue. Who wants to open up a new microwave only to end up with partially peeled labels and glue stains?
Check out this video to learn how to remove labels easily using a Label Remover.
The adhesive used by label manufacturers can be extremely difficult to remove. Here is a demonstration of a product that is widely available for removing labels and sticky residue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades