How to Remove a Door. How to Remove Hinge Pins. Todays video we will look at how to remove a door by taking out the hinge pin, followed by planing off the bottom of the door so that once the door has been re-installed, the door won't rub on the carpet. In a nut shell you will learn how to:
Remove a hinge pin starting from the bottom of the door working your way up to the top hinge.
Remove the door from the door jamb.
Plane the bottom off the door.
and finally how to re-install the door.
Hope that video helps. Would love to hear some feedback .
Cheers. Uncle Knackers
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades