In this quick yet informational video, Ron Hazelton shows us how to replace an old or malfunctioning door latch in your home. After removing the doorknob itself, use a screwdriver to remove the ring around the base of the knob and then unscrew the backing that is holding the other side of the doorknob in place. Remove the old door latch and then replace it with the new one, putting in first the latch itself and one side of the doorknob. Use the screwdriver to hold this in place and then add the ring and the other side of the doorknob. With this quick tutorial, you should be able to replace those old door latches in your house in less than ten minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades