To remove grout from a tile patch area, use a scouring pad on a sponge to gently go ontop of the tiles to remove grout and see where you need to rub harder, but dont rub hard on the actual joint. Don't get your sponge too wet. Once you have everything off the tiles, work on the grout. Make sure you get the grout lines to make them look neat and clean. Make sure the seams are tight and flush, run your sponge over it to clean it up a bit. If you have a missing tile filled with grout, use a wet sponge to flatten down any edges and make it look neat. It will take off excess grout and help conture the grout. AFter you have made the tile patch look neat and clean, allow it to dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades