If you hear a lot of banging coming from your boiler or heating system, you may need to perform a little repair. The banging could be the result of not enough water in your system, but it could also mean there is too much air in your expansion tank. And expansion tank is attached to your boiler and helps regulate the air to water ratio for optimum performance. If the air in your expansion tank expands too much, you may need to release some of the air in order to use your tanks properly and stop the banging noise.
This tutorial from the DIY guy will show you exactly how to remove air from your boiler or heater. This tutorial will take you step by step through this relatively simple process and save you the headaches and expense of having to call a professional or worse..replace your tanks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades