To remove the scratch in acrylic you need to first use Silicon Carbide water proof paper of 600CW grade. Turn over the paper and rub the scratched area of acrylic in a circular motion. You will see the scratch disappears after few minutes. Thereafter use the Silicon Carbide water proof paper of 1200CW grade which is more fine. Again rub over the scratched area in circular motion. Then wipe off the area and you can see after some time of rubbing the scratch is completely disappeared. But it leaves the surface little dull. So you need to use some rubbing compound which is available in corporate and apply on that dull surface by a clean rag piece using circular motion. The acrylic now appears shaded at some places. Now one need to apply some muscle polish on the acrylic sheet with new and clean rag piece in circular motion. After some time you can see the acrylic looks glossy again as before the scratch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades