Maybe you just bought a new home. Maybe you've lived in your house for years. But if your deck looks like it's seen better day and needs an update to whip it back in shape, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to tear down and replace it.
This two-part video from Lowe's will show you exactly how to refresh your deck. Lowe's shows you some ways to help your old deck look like new. In the first part of "How to Refresh Your Deck", they'll cover installing new composite posts, along with several options to whip[ping your wooden deck into great condition.
In part two, see how to give your wood deck an updated and sleek look with Lowe's Sever Weather composite railings and lattices. See how to attach the composite railings and lattice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades