In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to refurnish hardwood floors. Using a drum or belt sander, begin by cutting 36 grit abrasive. Then remove all the old finish marks and scratches from the main body of the floor. Using an edge sander, do the same thing. Now vacuum the floor and then repeat the process once again with both sanding machines, except use 50 grit abrasive this time. For the third time, use 80 grit abrasive and 100 grit abrasive for the fourth time. Remember to vacuum each time. Now apply 3 coats of finish. This video will benefit those viewers who are planning to renovate their home, and would like to learn how to refinish hardwood floors to feel and look more appealing and smooth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades