Work can be a rough place, especially if you're in construction or another laborious field of work, but that doesn't mean that anybody who works (or even doesn't work) isn't susceptible to work-related injuries. The most common workplace injuries are back injuries. This educational video, entitled "Back Your Back: Back & Muscle Injury Prevention" is all about reducing your risk of back problems.
Back injury has been around since the dawn of mankind, and it's still a major problem in our society. 1/3 of industrial injuries are back injuries, and over 1/2 of the industrial insurance dollars paid to workers are from those back-related injuries.
This video gives very important tips for the proper stance, the proper hand grip, the best footing, and general concerns, such as standing on a stool or even just walking. Everything you wanted to know about back injuries is contained in this fun and helpful resource.
*Washington State Department of Labor & Industries, 1992
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades