This video illustrate us how to plaster a wall. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take white cement and mix it with the color of your choice and make a paste of it, add fevicol or any other adhesive to it.
Step 2: Now wet the wall with water.
Step 3: Now take the instrument for plastering the wall and take the paste on it and apply this on the wall ,spread it smoothly and evenly.
Complete the whole wall in the same manner and blend it well.
Step 4: Let the plaster dry and after that apply the second coat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades