Your kitchen is the heart of your home, and is as individual as you are. No matter what your ultimate goal, there are several initial steps you will take to begin remodeling your current kitchen, regardless of its size or shape.
By staying involved all along the way - from design to preparation to installation - you can help turn a major renovation into the kitchen of your dreams. This five-part DIY video tutorial series will show you how.
Learn what it takes to design your ideal kitchen - from accurate measurements to your ideas and input. Learn where to start and what information to gather to craft the kitchen design of your dreams.
Once your kitchen design is complete, learn about the prep work you will need to undertake to ensure your kitchen installation is a seamless experience.
Kitchen installation begins with demolition. Be prepared to address any surprises that arise by being readily available while the work is ongoing. Once the demolition is complete, you'll be excited to see your kitchen come together with your new cabinets and countertops.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades