In this tutorial, we learn how to pitch a large tipi. First, work on the tripod and get it lifted up. Recruit people to help you get it lifted up and pull it up with a rope. Use poles to help keep it in place so it won't fall back down. Swing the tripod up until it's in the air. Place them to where they will go according to your measurements. Use a tape measure to see where everything should go, so you know you are putting it in the right spot. After this, your tipi will be pitches and set up!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades