Ron Hazelton shows you how to fix a hole in a hollow core door in less than an hour.
1) Make a bevel around the hole.
2) Shove a piece of crumpled paper into the hole.
3) Fill the hole in with expanding insulated foam. When it's dry cut the extra off.
4) Cover the hole with polyester resin. After it's applied to hole and starts to turn rubbery, cut the extra off. After extra is cut off, sand it with 100grit sand paper.
5) Apply a thin coat of spackling. Smooth off the extra with a putty knife wider then the hole. When dry, sand it again.
6) Apply a coat of paint.
The whole process should take about and hour.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades