If you've managed to patch all of the unsightly and bothersome cracks in your home's driveway using QPR's Pavement Crack Filler, then you might have some bigger problems to repair— potholes. But don't worry, there's a super easy fix for that, too. QPR's Pothole Repair Products are permanent fixes for ghastly and embarrassing potholes in your driveway.
Learn how to use QPR's Pothole Repair Products. Pothole Repair doesn't require mixing and can be poured right out of the bag. Before pouring, make sure any debris is cleared. Then insert QPR's repair in 2 inch increments. Make sure to compact each increment with a QPR tamp tool. Once a crown has been put in place and compacted, the pothole should now be ready to drive on.
When all the cracks and potholes are filled in, then use QPR's Driveway Sealer for long-lasting protection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades