This video illustrate us how to paint new plaster. Here are the following steps:
step 1: First of all take white cement, oil bound paint, fevicol and paint brush.
Step 2: Now scrap off all the old paint with scrapper.
step 3:Now mix white cement in water along with fevicol and with the help of paint brush apply all over the walls, let it dry.
Step 4: Now take the oil bound plaster and paint this all over the wall, let it dry.
Step 5: Again apply another coat of the oil bound paint and let it dry.
step 6: Finally apply the distemper all over the walls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades