Before you paint the walls it is important to paint the trim first. A painting pad is a very useful tool for painting along the edge where the ceiling meets the wall. It has guide wheels on it and will roll right along as you paint the trim. Next you will want to paint your woodwork including your baseboards and trim. When you go to roll the wall first take some painters tape and run it along the top of the baseboard to keep the specks that fly off the roller from getting on the baseboards. Use the paint pad to cut in along the trim before rolling the wall. For the corners use a corner pad to paint in the corner. Once you've cut in all the trim and edges you are ready to roll the wall. So paint the rest of the wall with your roller and you are all done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades