In this video "A better way" presenter Chuck Miller demonstrates a method of how to create a job site pipe holder (clamp hold-down) as opposed to a c-clamp, bar clamp or blocks of wood. It involves use of a pipe flange of the same diameter as the pipe being held. It shows you how to drill a hole into the top of your workbench and install the pipe flange. The video finally demonstrates how to use the pipe clamp in order to install a work-piece and clear the clutter from your work bench. The tip was submitted to the "A better Way Show" by Joseph from Phoenix, Virginia.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades