In this video, we learn how to make a wooden soda holder that defies gravity. First, cut a hole into a piece of wood that is large enough to fit the cap of a 2 liter bottle of soda. Now, with the bottle still full, place the bottle into the hole and raise the piece of wood up so it's sitting on the edge of a table. Now, the wood should stay there without you having to hold it. This will look like it's defying gravity, but it is just the soda and wood being positioned perfectly so it doesn't fall!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades