How to make a stool from recycled wood. The rustic wooden stool l'm making in this video is dual purposed. Initially it's for a child but it can also be used as a step stool. I made this stool from hardwood fence palings but you could also use pallet wood. It's a very simple stool to build and should only take a couple of hours or so to make.
To finish the stool off l give it a rustic paint job and then seal it with a clear varnish.
Before l go, don't' forget to:
SUBSCRIBE to shaneconlan1 and never miss a video again!
and Check us out on Facebook
I would love to see your version of my rustic wooden stool!! Please feel free to upload some pics to my DIY For Knuckleheads Facebook Page for all of us to admire :-)
Music supplied by Jason Shaw at www.audionautix.com
Released under Creative Commons License 3.0.
Music Title: Banjo Short and Jenny's Theme.
Materials for a Rustic Wooden Stool.
Three old hardwood fence palings. You could use pallet wood if you wanted.
Hammer or a nail gun if you have one.
It should only take a couple of hours to make and a little extra if you decide to paint it.
Two out of Five.
I hope you enjoyed the video and thanks for watching. Happy building
Cheers, Uncle Knackers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades