How to make a Cool Pallet Chair from old pallets and hardwood fence palings. Pallet chairs are great and look really good in the right environment. Another great advantage is that the pallet chair is basically FREE! This is such an easy project that is within every bodies capabilities. All you need is one Pallet and a couple of hardwood fence palings. That's it!
The total cost of this Pallet Chair Build was around two to three dollars!! The timber was FREE!
The time it took from start to finish was about two hours. It took a lot longer to edit the video than it was to make the chair!
Thanks for watching and l'll catch up with all again early in 2014.
Have a great Christmas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades