Check out this door mat boot scraper from Home improvement expert Danny Lipford. Just watch the video tutorial to see how to make door mat boot scrapers on your exterior stairs.
Scrub brushes screwed to your steps are perfect for cleaning shoes and boots to keep from tracking dirt in the house. Scrub brushes with a plastic body won't rot and last longer than wooden brushes.
Start by drilling two 3/16" holes in each scrub brush. Attach the scrub brushes to the bottom step with 1 5/8" coated decking screws. Hose out the scraper periodically to remove dirt, and unscrew it when refinishing the steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades