In this video, we learn how to make a cover for a tipi. First, put windows all around the bottom of the tipi. Then, take a tarp and cut out the top of it to make it into a circle shape. Then, cut out a hole from each side and put a rope in it for the top of the tipi. Wrap this around the sticks that you made the tipi with and then cover up the top of it with an additional tarp. This will protect you against water and other natural elements! Enjoy decorating and have fun making your tipi!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades