In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to make a concrete obstacle. Materials required are cement, 1 big receptacle, 1 small plastic receptacle, a cup for measuring, a spatula, 1 mold, WD40, paper towels and protection mask. Wear the mask, spray WD40 on the small receptacle and the mold, and wipe off with paper towel. Pour two cups of cement in the big receptacle, add one cup of water and mix slowly with the spatula. You can add more cement, water and make it to a watery consistency as shown in the video. Then vibrate the receptacle so that the cement mix well. Leave it to dry up for two days. Then, pull the walls of the plastic receptacle to loosen the cement block, remove it and sand it with abrasive stone to make to make it smooth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades